Sunday, November 10, 2013

Life without Mama

Day 5.

  That is right. It has been five days since my mother skipped town.  Drove off in the morning, I awoke to a goofy looking bearded man who briefly whisked me away to day care.  Aaaahhh day care.  My one refuge from the abnormality that has become my life.  But alas, at the end of the day that bearded baboon always comes back to get me.  The meals are mediocre at best with that fool always telling me to " eat my veggies!"   I would like to see him eat some veggies.  I have taken it upon myself to give the dogs their check ups, I mean I can't leave it up to the bearded wonder, god only knows what he would do.  My lone comforts come from knowing that he is stuck cleaning my bottom, and I have made that a real shitty job. Pun absolutely intended.  I also seek comfort in knowing that At some point I will fall asleep and he will stop reading me that damn pumpkin book.  Oh, and if hear  one more abc song I will cut the dog! I have found a balloon and have been trying my damnedest to bludgeon him to death to no avail.  Oh we'll tomorrow is another day. Yes, this reminds me of my infancy cell of yesteryear.  The walls may be bigger but my agony remains.  Someday I will see you again my dear Mother. I know you left to find help.  I will be good and, (sniffle) eat my veggies!

Love,

Little Mew
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment